2023 Oct Camp @ Discovery Bay 一帆十月中文营(愉景湾)
Age Groups: 3.5 - 5Y / 6 - 8Y
Venue: LG03, Office Block 2, North Plaza, Discovery Bay
Time: Tue - Fri, 9:15 - 12:15 Morning Camp
Theme: Discovery Chinese Folk Fairy Tales 走进中国民间童话故事
This October we will take children to a magical journey into the Chinese folk fairy tales!
Every day, we will dive into one tale. Children will learn to tell the story in Mandarin, play different roles in it, and even create a puppet show, making each tale come alive!
Stories like "Three Monks 三个和尚", "Carp Jumping Over the Dragon Gate鲤鱼跳龙门", and many more have shaped the fabric of Chinese culture. Our goal is passing on the stories to the younger generation while allowing them to experience the Chinese folk hertitage.
Tue - Tale 1: 'Ma Liang and his Magic Paint Brush 神笔马良‘
Wed- Tale 2: 'Carps Jumping Over the Dragon Gate 鲤鱼跳龙门‘
Thu- Tale 3: 'The Goddess Chang E flying to the Moon 嫦娥奔月‘
Fri- Tale 4: 'Three Monks 三个和尚‘
Fees: HK $2,376.00 per child. Pay by FPS 转数快 or PAYME
Early Bird Discount: 5% off by Sep 30th, 2023.
(No sibling / friends or further discount is available)
*First time Yifan Campers please see 'First Monday Refund' Policy.
- Children will be grouped in two groups according to their Mandarin level: International level & Near Native level. All handouts are in Simplified Chinese, If your child needs Traditional Chinese, please mark it in the notes when you enroll.
- Please bring your own drink and snack for snack time. Food sharing is not allowed.
- Parents must ensure they inform Yifan office and teacher of any allergies prior to camp commencement.
- Camp photos will be shared with parents on a daily basis via Whatsapp broadcast message. Please save '9208 7611' in your phone, without saving, you cannot receive camp related messages.
- * 'Yifan Camp Terms & Conditions'