* Yifan guarantees a full refund if the F2F camp is cancelled by the company.
FIRST MONDAY REFUND' POLICY
There is no trial session available for weekly camp. However, for the first time Yifan camper, if at the conclusion of the first day of camp (Monday), children/parents decide not to continue, parents can apply for the remaining 4 days fee to be refunded.
'First' - Children who join Yifan camp for the very first time. This offer does not apply to children who have been to Yifan camps previously.
'Monday' - The Monday - the first day of weekly camp.
'Refund' - Parents can apply, prior to 18:00 that Monday, for the remaining 4 days fee to be refunded.
No camps are scheduled on all Hong Kong public holidays and therefore no fees are charged for these dates.
MISSED CAMP SESSION
Unfortunately no refund is available for any missed holiday camp sessions.
Yifan can however offer a credit or make-up session upon presentation of a medical certificate for the child.
CANCELLATION AFTER ENROLLMENT
15% of the camp fee will be charged as an administrative fee, for any cancellation 14 days prior to the camp commencing.
30% of the camp fee will be charged as an administrative fee, for any cancellation 7 days prior to the camp commencing.
50% of the camp fee will be charged as an administrative fee, for any cancellation 1-6 days prior to the camp commencing.
All fees will be forfeited if cancellation occurs on the day camp is to commence or during the camp.
ENFORCED CLOSURES DUE TO WEATHER
In the event of a Black Rain warning or a Typhoon 8 signal being raised, all Learning Centres will be closed and camps cancelled.
If the signal is lowered after 8:00am, all morning session will be cancelled.
If the signal is lowered after 1:30pm, all afternoon classes will be cancelled.
Camp credits will be kept for future use, we regret no refund can be arranged.
CAMP ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE
A camp attendance certificate can be provided upon request, at a cost of HK$20 per certificate.
PHOTOS AND OTHER MEDIA
We reserve the right to use photos, videos and sound recordings of all students and their class work for teacher training, curriculum and/or promotional purposes.
- All participants enrolled in classes at Yifan Mandarin Ltd (including its brands Mandarin for Munchkins, Yifan Camps, Yifan Theatre) do so at their own risk. The company is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to students or their guests as a result of participating in these classes.
- Yifan Mandarin Ltd reserves the right to suspend or remove students from class who engage in disruptive behavior.
- In case of any emergencies (accidents and injuries), Yifan Mandarin Ltd staff are permitted to provide first aid to the student on behalf of his/her parent or guardian, according to Yifan's procedures and guidelines.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITY WAIVER
- Parents/Guardians need to sign the waiver for their child for any outdoor activity before the camp commence date, Otherwise children can not participate in related outdoor activities.