Easter Camp at DB 复活节中文营 6Y+
2023 Apr 3 - 14, Mon - Fri 9:15 - 12:15
Location: Office Block 2, North Plaza, Discovery Bay
We all know the biggest challenge of learning Mandarin in Hong Kong is that children lack opportunities to use it in everyday life. This Easter we work on different types of words according to their nature, and every day we planned fun activities that children love!
- Apr 3 - Pronouns 常用代词
- Apr 4 - Verbs 1 常用动词一
- Apr 6 - Numbers & counting words 数词&量词
- Apr 11 - Nouns 日常用名词
- Apr 12 - Verbs 2常用动词二
- Apr 13 - Adjectives 形容词
- Apr 14 - Question words 疑问词
Please see previous holiday camps.
Children will be grouped in two groups according to their Mandarin level: (I) - International level & (N)- Near Native level. With (I) level group, English explanation will be given when needed. With (N) level group, it will be 100% Mandarin immersion.
We take children outdoors for snack time and group games if weather allows.
HK$530 per day per child, minimum 3 days enroll.
Participants need to sign up minimum 3 days at HK$1,590 per child.
- No trial camp can be provided. *First time Yifan Campers please see 'First Monday Refund' Policy.
- Please bring your own drink and snack for snack time. Food sharing is not allowed.
- Parents must ensure they inform Yifan office and teacher of any allergies prior to camp commencement.
- Camp photos will be shared with parents on a daily basis.
- * 'Yifan Camp Terms & Conditions'