* Yifan guarantees a full refund if any face to face camp is cancelled by the company.
Camp Week: 2022 Oct 31 - Nov 4
Enroll Deadline: Oct 25th, 2022
Mandarin Theatre Camp 十月中文话剧营 @ FIS TKO Campus
Time: Oct 31 - Nov 4, Mon - Fri at 9:00 - 12:00
Camp Location: French Intl School TKO Campus ( Open to all students 欢迎非本校学生参加)
Age Group: 5.5Y+
Instructor: Yifan Mandarin teacher trained in teaching drama to children.
Fees: HK $2,640.00 per week
Come and join our exciting debut of Yifan Theatre!
This is Hong Kong's first drama program exclusively in Mandarin. Through games and exercises aimed at boosting children’s confidence, articulation and communication skills, they will be immersed in a Mandarin environment to strengthen their language skills. The week concludes with a final performance which will be video recorded and shared with our campers and families. See previous theatre camp show.
Play Title: When Henry is angry… 剧目：亨利生气了
Henry’s grandparents come home for dinner, but mom and dad told him that he cannot stay for dinner, he needs to go to bed! Henry is more than angry…come and see what happens…
*First time Yifan Campers please see 'First Monday Refund' Policy.
- Children will be grouped in two groups according to their Mandarin level: International level & Near Native level. All handouts are in Simplified Chinese. If your child needs Traditional Chinese, please mark it in the notes when you enroll.
- Please bring your own drink and snack for snack time. Food sharing is not allowed.
- Parents must ensure they inform Yifan office and teacher of any allergies prior to course commencement.
- Camp photos will be shared with parents on a daily basis.
- * 'Yifan Camp Terms & Conditions'
IGCSE Mandarin (0547) Online Camp
Mon - Fri, 90 mins every day at 10:00 - 11:30AM
Week 1: 2022 Oct 17th - 21st
Week 2: 2022 Oct 30th - Nov 4th
IGCSE Mandarin 0547 is the exam for learners who learn Mandarin as foreign language. In this online camp we will follow the IGCSE exam format, help students to get used to the exam style and improve their exam-taking skill.
Mon - Listening & answer questions 1
Tue - Reading & answer questions 1
Wed - Listening & answer questions 2
Thu - Reading & answer questions 2
Fri - Speaking
Fee: HK$ 1,800 per week.